Join Our Dream Team.
Did you know that returns related to e-commerce is expected to cost companies in the United States alone $550 billion in 2020?
Did you know that packaging used in e-commerce is expected to reach 41.3 million tonnes per annum by 2025 in China alone. That’s the equivalent of 400,000 blue whales.
With fit being cited as the number one reason for returns, Yetee is on a mission to eliminate fit related problems in fashion retail. We’ve started by building an e-commerce marketplace where fit is a first-class citizen. Our users are able to shop on our platform confidently while knowing that everything that they see fits. The marketplace will serve as the foundation for the company as we continue to develop our technology stack for technologies relating to big data and computer vision.
We are in start up mode and that allows you to have a meaningful role from day 1. We are looking for individuals that want to work hard but critically think and problem solve on a day to day basis. We are also a member of Cyberport’s Incubation Programme and excited to further develop the start up scene in Hong Kong.
- Solving core problems in fashion and ecommerce
- Opportunity to lay the technical foundation for an early-stage venture
- Work closely with founders that have proven track records
We are seeking software engineers to help improve and extend our platform. Your day to day may range significantly and can include a variety of technical development and maintenance. You will be working directly in line with the CTO and have the flexibility of working from home when necessary.
If you are a curious individual by nature and enjoy problem solving, then feel free to reach out. Some experience would be nice but not a required.
- Typescript and React for our web technologies
- Python for backend services, data analytics, and partner integrations
- Graphql on Django for our API layer
- Postgres and AWS S3 for storage
- Docker and Kubernetes for running our services and workloads
- Terraform for deploying cloud infrastructure
- Github Actions for CI/CD
- Improve our existing products through new feature development
- Prototyping and building new products from the ground up
- Initial focus will be on building consumer-facing web products, but will have the opportunity to explore other areas as the work term progresses (i.e., infrastructure, machine learning, computer vision, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively with a multidisciplinary team
- Understanding of how technical decisions may impact end users
- Ability to rapidly move features from ideation to production
- A strong command of the English language is required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20,000.00 – $30,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Medical Insurance
- Professional development
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- English (Required)
March 17, 2021