Orders & Shipping.
1. Do I have to have an account to place an order?
Yes, you will have to complete the registration process before you make your first order. We use your measurements to make sure that what you’re buying fits you.
For more information on why, please see our “How It Works” page here.
I’m trying to add a size, but don’t see it. Where do I choose which size I am?
There’s no need to select a size. We’ve done it for you based on your measurements. We take the guesswork out of ordering clothes online.
2. How do I place an order on your website?
- Register and complete the registration process. We need to know all your measurements and style preferences to show you the right stuff.
- You can either search by article of clothing or buy a whole outfit. Once you see what you like, click the “Add to Cart” button and once you’ve added everything you want, click the shopping cart in the top right corner to begin checking out.
- Review the summary of the goods in your cart and click “To Shipping” to confirm and checkout.
- If you haven’t already done it, just enter in your address, payment method and delivery details to complete your order. We’ll take it from there and will send you a confirmation e-mail soon.
3. I placed an order but haven’t received an order confirmation yet. When will I get it?
We typically fill orders within 1-2 business days. If you’re checking back within that period, just hang on a little longer and we’ll get your goods out to you.
If you’ve been patient and still haven’t received an order confirmation, double check that your e-mail is correct or that the confirmation hasn’t gone to your junk e-mail. If you still can’t find it, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you another order confirmation.
4. Can I place an order over the phone?
Not quite yet but we’re working on it. Feel like this is something you really want? Drop us a note at email@example.com and make “Request for Phone Orders” as your subject so we know how much you want it.
5. Can I make changes to my order?
If your orders haven’t shipped yet, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org (or drop your stylists a note). We will try our best to accommodate the changes but cannot guarantee it.
Note that if your order was during a promotional period, we will not be able to fulfill change requests due to increased orders.
1. Where are your items shipped from?
All of our items are shipped from our warehouse in Hong Kong.
If you have purchased goods from one of our retail partners, it will ship directly from them. Locations will vary.
2. What are your shipping costs?
For orders in Hong Kong, you shipping is free if your order is over HK500. For orders under HK$500, shipping is just HK$30.
Other shipping rates will depend on your location but shipping is free if your order is over HK$2,000.
3. Do I need to pay for duty/tax fees?
We include the cost of taxes and duties in your order so you won’t need to pay any additional fees for all delivery destinations or regions except for South Korea, China, Thailand, France, Italy, Australia and Germany. If you are charged any duty/tax fees for your order, please send us a copy of the invoice so we can settle the charges. Duty/tax fees for Australia and Germany orders will be calculated upon checkout.
4. How will my order be shipped?
- China Post
- Hong Kong Speed Post
- SF Express
5. My order is still “in process.” When will it ship?
Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed (this excludes weekends and local public holidays). We’ll send your tracking information as soon as your order has shipped.
6. My order has already been shipped but I no longer want it. What Should I do?
If you no longer want your order and your order is eligible for return, you’re welcome to return your item to us. If you refuse your shipment upon delivery, all associated return costs will be deducted from your refund amount.
Exchanges & Returns
1. What is your exchange & return policy?
In order for items to be eligible for returns, the item must comply with our returns policy:
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 7 days from the date you received your order
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- Final sale items are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Final sale items and items not in new/original condition with all tags and original packaging will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense
- Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We will not provide return labels or refund shipping fees.
- Please ensure all returned items are well packaged. If returning footwear, please make sure the shoebox is packed with an out layer. As the shoebox is part of the product, we will not accept returned footwear with a damaged shoebox.
- Return packages are the customer’s responsibility until they are received by us. It is recommended that you take necessary precautious by using registered and traceable services when returning your package. We will not be responsible for the items that are damaged or lost in the return delivery process.
- If you have requested for a refund, the original shipping fee and taxes/duties of your order will not be refunded.
- If you have requested for an exchange, the shipping fee for the new order will be waived. If we do not have stock for the size you requested for exchange, we will issue a refund to your original payment method.
- If the item you received is incorrect, missing or defective, please contact us within 7 days from the date you received your order. Please include your order number, photographs of the item(s), and all related references upon receiving your package.
- Upon dispute, Yetee reserves the right to make the final decision on all return case.
2. How do I exchange or return an item?
To start a return, please contact email@example.com.
Please make sure you send an e-mail from the same e-mail address you used for the order or else include your order number.
3. Do you pay for return shipping costs?
If you have a completed profile and can now Shop By Fit, returns and exchanges are always free.
If you have yet to complete your profile, we unfortunately don’t cover return shipping costs (except for Hong Kong orders).
4. How do I know if you have received my return?
We strongly recommend that you use a registered and traceable service when returning your item(s). This way you’ll know that it’s been delivered to us safe and sound.
We process all returns as quickly as we can, but please be patient with us as sometimes it can take up to 10 business days. We will contact you as soon as your return has been processed.
5. When will I get my refund?
We definitely understand that you want to get your refund ASAP. We will refund you the same day we process your return, but the refund may take additional processing time depending on your payment method and bank. Sometimes, refunds might not show up in your account intl your credit card’s next monthly billing statement.